Full-Time Looking for Junior Accounts Executive
Job Title- Junior Accounts Executive
Our Client is based in London with its regional office in Colombo, Sri Lanka and representation in many global locations. With a ten year track record it continues to successfully complete projects for all the top global development institutions in several emerging economies as well as public sector agencies. Their requirements are as follows-
Qualifications and experience
- Passed GCE A/L’s preferably a person doing a degree related to Accounting.
- Computer Literate and having experience in handling various accounting transactions daily
- Part Qualification in CIMA/ACCA/Finance Degree will be an added advantage
- The candidate will be required to enter transactions daily into the Accounting System and report
to the immediate supervisor on a regular basis.
- Will be involved in handling cheque payments and identifying the necessary payments which
needs to be paid on time.
Personal Attributes and skills
- Should be organized and ensure effective maintenance of the Accounting process.
- Should be able to think on his/her own in order to achieve the objectives of the company.
The right candidate can expect an attractive remuneration package along with other company benefits.
How to ApplyThose interested and meet requirements can mail us your resumes stating the position applied for in the subject field to "firstname.lastname@example.org" Or upload your resume on www.jobs4u.lk
511 total views, 1 today