Full-Time Looking for Chief Accounting Assistant
Our client is a state-owned corporation established
in 1974 and is responsible for all phases of the oil and gas industry in Qatar
and requires the following:
Chief Accounting Assistant
Stock – Hydrocarbon Products
1) Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce / Accounting / Finance, or equivalent from an accredited University with an exception of Qatari Nationals in exceptional cases with consistent outstanding performance, expertise and long service.
2) Minimum 5 years of related experience. Working experience in integrated database system is essential (SAP preferred).
3) Good communication skill in English.
4) Good understanding of Asset Management Accounting.
5) Works with integrity and ethics; follows policies and procedures of the Corporation; proactive, innovative, improvising and seeks opportunities for continuous improvement.
1) Responsible for the custody of the ledgers in respect of Hydrocarbon products, stock and other materials.
2) Accounting and valuation of stock.
3) Financial reconciliation relating to Inventory items.
4) Accounting & Reconciliation of Precious metals with stock statements from various custodians.
- Salary Negotiable
- Two years contract (Renewable).
- Food Allowance provided/Included in the salary.
- Medical facilities, accommodation, transportation & outward & repatriation tickets provided / Repatriation tickets provided after 2 years.
- working hours : 48 hours per week/06 days per week.
Please apply with complete bio-data, copy of passport, recent photograph and copies of academic/professional certificates.
How to ApplyContact : Ikram - 077 387 6472 Vilosha - 077 377 0868 Gration - 077 44 99 101 E mail : email@example.com
547 total views, 1 today