Full-Time Manager – Market & Revenue Planning
This role exists to analyze and forecast revenue with regard to all verticals while planning to optimize the productivity of all revenue drivers. Evaluate key market indicators, proposed & existing products and provide supporting information for decision making.
1.Annual Business Plan and Monthly forecasting
- Support all vertical in preparation of the annual operating plan with regard to optimizing the productivity of the proposed key thrusts.
- Track and follow up with product owners on the progress of the monthly plans, helping them achieve the targets
- Preparation of the monthly flash reports with regards to the designated business areas.
- Planning / Forecasting Company revenues over business verticals
2.Revenue Tracking and Reporting
- Reporting of revenues on respective segmentation on a periodic basis.
- Tracking the trends in existing revenue patterns, carrying out appropriate analysis where necessary.
3.Product Configuration Evaluation
- Evaluate all Product configuration raised by Sales & Marketing for feasibility and alignment with the Annual Business Plan.
- Make recommendations to the product managers and the validation committee on same.
- Preparing monthly communications newsletters pertaining to S&M & overall telecom industry.
- Preparation of presentations with regard to developments in the core functional area.
- Benchmarking existing tariffs against competition
- Ensure regulatory compliance for proposed new tariff.
- Liaise with Legal & Regulatory in obtaining TRCSL approval for all tariff, promotions and offers.
6.Product Performance Tracking & Reporting
- Tracking the effectiveness of existing and proposed products in alignment with the Annual Business Plan & Market conditions.
- Periodic performance reporting on existing products.
- Evaluate where necessary modifications required on existing products to enable competitiveness.
- Ensure due diligence related Legal & Regulatory
- Excellent in-depth analytical skills (MS Excel is essential)
- Good accounting & finance background
- Ability to build rapport with sales & other cross functional stakeholders
- Ability to lead a team & develop team members
- Good communication Presentations skills
- Qualification in Finance is mandatory (either a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Economics or an equivalent Professional Qualification in CIMA/ Chartered)
- A Postgraduate Qualification
8+ years of Financial Related Work experience in Telecom or any industry
How to Apply
Please send in your CV to email@example.com with the subject line as “Vacancy – Head – Market & Revenue Planning” on or before 11th November 2016.
182 total views, 1 today