Full-Time Investment Research Analyst – Mandarin Language (Native speakers required)
Moody’s Analytics Knowledge Services enables organizations to innovate and transform in an ever-changing world. Our global pool of domain experts enables businesses to innovate, scale, and reduce costs. Providing customized solutions is in our DNA – solutions that have a tangible impact on our clients’ top and bottom lines, enabling them to achieve more with less.
Our clients include leading bulge-bracket financial institutions, asset managers, Fortune 100 corporations, mid-tier companies, boutique investment banks, and funds. We support over 150 institutional clients through our team of 2,600+ employees and our global delivery centers located in proximity to our clients.
- Following global industries/markets and analysing multinational companies to enable our clients to make sound investment decisions
- Conducting background research independently, and documenting the findings and conclusions in the form of investment research reports
- Building and maintaining financial models, and generating forecasts as an integral part of the analysis
- Applying appropriate absolute and relative valuation methods applicable for various sectors and companies
- The ability to compile a coherent and logical investment thesis on a company by gaining a detailed under-standing of its business, and the ability to write concise and crisp investment recommendation reports
- A minimum of three years’ experience, preferably in Banking, Corporate Finance and/or Auditing
- Experience and familiarity with the investment research field in China, and the ability to write reports on eco-nomic or financial research topics will be an added advantage
- A Master’s/ Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting or Economics, or a completed professional qualification such as CFA, CIMA, ACCA.
- A proven interest in staying up to date with capital market developments
- Fluency in Mandarin (native) and proficiency in English
- A strong work ethic, with absolute attention to detail
- Colombo, Sri Lanka
How to ApplyPlease visit our website for more details: http://maknowledgeservices.com If you are confident that you meet the above qualifications, please forward your CV, along with a short note highlighting how you meet the above requirements, to email@example.com specifying Analyst – Mandarin Language / (your name) as the subject line.
181 total views, 1 today