This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
11 Mar 2016
Full-Time Customer Service Officer
Scope of Job
- Sales order processing, Delivery creation and Invoicing
- Processing customer payments
- Coordination with Distributors/Customers for on time processing of orders
- Processing goods receipts/transfers
- Maintaining proper inventory records
- Minimum 3 passes at GCE(AL) including Mathematics or equivalent qualification. Additional qualifications in the area of Accountancy/IT would be an advantage.
- High computer literacy and good communication skills in English is essential.
- Work experience in the relevant areas /use of ERP systems would also be an additional qualification.
- Working hours: Weekdays 7.30am to 4.45pm. Working extra hours / working on Saturdays would also be necessary .
- Ability to travel to Sapugaskanda
- Age preferably 25-30 years.
- Ability to travel to Sapugaskanda Mon-Fri 7.30-4.45pm. Flexibility for occasional weekend work maybe once a month.
- Be computer literate (MS Office Skills is a must, any exposure to ERP systems such as SAP would be an added trait)
- Excellent Sinhala, Fairly good verbal/written English skills sufficient to correspond over email and telephone with customers/internal stakeholders
- Good team worker with a high level of integrity
How to ApplyPlease forward your CVs to email@example.com
212 total views, 1 today