Full-Time Conversion Rate Optimization
Extreme SEO Internet Solutions is looking for an experienced Conversion (CRO) Strategist to join our Search and Analytics team. If you want a career where you can work with great clients and collaborate with a dynamic team of analytics consultants and search specialists who love their job then, Extreme SEO is the place to be. We want a full-time Conversion Strategist, who has the aptitude to use his business and technical expertise in CRO, Analytics, Marketing, Usability, Sales Persuasion and Copywriting to provide our company and clients with tactical measures to hack their milestones. It will fall under the responsibility of the Conversion Strategist to see that the clients meet respectable returns to their investment from ethical and tactical optimization.
Responsibilities of an Ideal Conversion Strategist are:
- Communicate with clients to develop a clear understanding of their business objectives and reach
- Recommend enhancements to client’s websites to increase the conversion rate
- Design and construct campaigns that show a measurable increase in conversions after changes are implemented
- Use strategic, analytic and creative skills to discover useful insights from web analytics tools and other related sources
- Be able to submit regular progress reports and analysis to clients that are self-sufficient in showcasing the growth curve of the campaigns.
- Aid clients in understanding the essentials of the strategies being implemented and how they can identify success, failure, developments in the future.
- Improve the leads generation of a client’s website
- Analyze and manage potential test plans for checking the integrity of the campaigns
- Assess webpages and commend various tests that will escalate the conversion rate of the client’s websites to meet their business goals
- Should be able to act as catalysts during the course of a campaign.
Skills of an Ideal Conversion Strategist are:
- Pay attention to intricate areas that can be easily overlooked
- Experience in web designing and copywriting
- Comfortable to work in a pressure situation and rapidly evolving industry environment
- Should be passionate and motivated about their field
- 3+ years of website optimization, clear with analytical metrics and related statistical data driving elements
- Experience in various Analytical tools like, Coremetrics, Google Analytics, and MS Excel, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Should be able to write concise and detailed summaries and reports
- Ability to indulge clients in progressive conversation and retain old clients
- Awareness of developing IT trend
The candidate should hold a bare minimum of BS/BA in statistics, marketing, economics, mathematics, English, psychology or journalism. Other potentially viable degrees can also be taken into consideration.
Required Language: English
Experience: Minimum 2+ Years Experience Required + Past Conversion Rate Optimization Case Studies
How to Apply
680 total views, 2 today