This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
1 Jun 2017
Full-Time ASST. SHOP MANAGER (MALES ONLY / MALDIVES)
Description of the advertisement
- Should have relevant experience of 5 – 7 years.
- Should have Associates degree or diploma or furniture related course .
- Should have proficient computer skills and the ability to learn new programs.
- Proven track record of sales success in a retail environment desire to succeed within a revenue-driven atmosphere.
- Able to perform additional functions that may be assigned at the discretion of management.
- Should have knowledge of the furniture industry preferred.
- Should be able to handle the Team assigned .
- Should have excellent sales skills.
- Should have powerful leading skills and business orientation.
- Must be presentable, well-groomed
- should be able to read, write and communicate in English – must for the position.
- Should be good in correspondence.
Roles and Responsibilities:-
- Report to the Manager
- Achieve weekly / monthly / yearly sales and conversion targets as fixed by Management
- Implement promotional strategies to achieve targets
- Plan and implement shop merchandising and floor plan to ensure good appearance and ambience for customers
- Optimise showroom stocks to ensure all fast moving and new items are on display, based on showroom demand pattern. To report on damaged stocks immediately
- Check and ensure prices on display items are current and correct
- Manage showroom cash and collections. No credit to be given to any customer without written approval
- Manage, motivate and train showroom staff
- Manage customer service activities to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction and low level of customer complaints. Attend customer complaints, if any, promptly
- Ensure proper upkeep and utilisation of all store equipment, signboards and furnishing items
- Monitor and track competitor activities and pricing, and discuss countermeasures with Management and sales staff
- Arrange daily morning meeting with all sales and administration staff, and attend weekly meetings with Management, to achieve and exceed sales targets
- Provide sales and task reports to Management by the end of each day
Salary details :-
- Position – Assistant Shop Manager
- Contract – 2 Years (Renewable)
- Location – Will be based in Male’
- Salary – USD 1200 /- (No Sales Commission)
- Accommodation – Two sharing Accommodation to be provided.
- Food Allowance – 2000/- rufiyaa per month.
- Air tickets – Annual air tickets after completion of one year
How to Apply
Come personally with Bio Data, certificates, passport amd 2 small photographs. to Maritime International Ltd, 10 Davidson Road, Colombo 4 on 6th & 7th June between 9.30 am - 12 noon and between 2pm - 4pm and meet Mr. Mohan or Ms. Fernando.
369 total views, 2 today