Full-Time Associate Vice President – Commercial Lending
Moody’s Analytics Knowledge Services enables organizations to innovate and transform in an ever-changing world. Our global pool of domain experts enables businesses to innovate, scale, and reduce costs. Providing customized solutions is in our DNA – solutions that have a tangible impact on our clients’ top and bottom lines, enabling them to achieve more with less.
Our clients include leading bulge-bracket financial institutions, asset managers, Fortune 100 corporations, mid-tier companies, boutique investment banks, and funds. We support over 150 institutional clients through our team of 2,600+ employees and our global delivery centers located in proximity to our clients.
- Processing first-time credit appraisal details of corporates/SMEs, and monitoring such loans on a continuous basis
- Carrying out credit appraisals, finalizing risk ratings, preparing and writing narratives/credit notes for credit approvals and ongoing monitoring
- Conducting background research independently to understand the appropriate broad drivers that guide various sectors in which the borrowers operate, and documenting findings and conclusions in the form of credit notes
- Forecasting the financials of the borrowers, based on operational and industrial data
- Conducting a detailed analysis of covenants as laid down by loan agreements
- A minimum of three years’ experience in working for corporate loans/SME divisions of banks or BPO firms, and comprehensive involvement in processing credit applications and monitoring loans on an ongoing basis
- Excellent understanding of the financial statements of corporates. Experience in handling/monitoring private companies/SMEs will be an added advantage
- A Master’s/Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting or Economics, or a professional qualification such as CFA, CIMA, ACCA, or CA Sri Lanka
- A highly analytical mind and a high level of attention to detail
- Excellent written and spoken English communication skills
- A strong work ethic
- The ability to work independently and meet deadlines under pressure
How to ApplyPlease visit our website for more details: http://maknowledgeservices.com If you are confident that you meet the above qualifications, please forward your CV, along with a short note highlighting how you meet the above requirements, to email@example.com specifying Associate Vice President – Commercial Lending / (your name) as the subject line.
129 total views, 2 today