Full-Time Assistant Manager- Financial Planning & Analysis
Jobfactory is a Talent Search Engine facilitating candidates to maintain their profiles in a database. Creating your profile in our system will make you visible to thousands of vacancies across the world.
Our client is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, providing consulting and outsourcing services through their strategy, digital, technology and operation capabilities having the office in Ekala.
- Monitoring day to day SLAs and ensure the achievement of same as per the expectation of the client
- Connecting with the client representatives of each SBU and ensure high level of customer satisfaction
- Coordinating with Business Excellence team to ensure the compliance with all relevant BE principles and guidelines
To be successful you will need to possess:
- A degree in Finance/Accounting and full qualification in CASL/CIMA/ACCA
- Minimum 5 years of operations experience including, at least 3 years at senior level.
- Excellent oral & written communication skills
The ideal candidate will have a rewarding career with a clear path towards personal and professional success coupled with advanced training opportunities and an attractive remuneration package.
How to ApplyApplicants are advised to apply on-line or send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org or log on to www.jobfactory.lk for more details.
211 total views, 1 today