Full-Time Technology consultant – senior full stack .Net Developer
• Work with the teams in all locations to ensure we are delivering the services for which we are contracted.
• Collaborate across teams to ensure all obligations are met in terms of time, cost and qualtiy
• Understanding IT best practices with regards to emerging patterns, practices and technologies in the web development space.
• Facilitate staff capability development by mentoring, coaching and suggesting training recommendations
• Actively participate in staff career development initiatives
• Work within the proscribed processes to ensure a high quality of delivery for internal and external clients
• Collaborate with the development team to ensure standards are met and maintained
The ideal candidate should have,
Territory qualifications (Degree or Diploma) in a related IT field
A minimum of 5 – 10 years of experience.
Essential technical exposure:
Azure App Services
Material UI or similar UX
VSO, CI/CD, BitBucket/Git
.Net Web API
Candidates with skills in any of the following areas would be highly desirable
UX Prototyping Skills,
An attractive remuneration package of LKR 200k-400k is waiting for the right candidate.
How to ApplySend your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org -Please Indicate applied position as the email Subject-
400 total views, 2 today