Full-Time TECHNICAL ENGINEER – CCTV
We are on the look-out for a competent ‘Technical Engineer’ for our client company.
– Male Candidates
-Experience in CCTV is a must
– Managing people
Salary – Negotiable
As a Technical Engineer you will work with customers to resolve technical issues and provide training sessions regarding our proprietary products.
1. Introduce products and features to the Customer, help customer to select and configure products.
2. Respond to customers, to help solve technical problems;
3. Understand and consolidate customer requirement about products, feedback to product department for product improvement;
4. According to project requirement and tender, provide the project solution and make the project fall to the ground. Cooperate with sales deal with different project progress and handle the project status, forecast project risk and provide best solution;
5. Cooperate with the Marketing, help customers to better understand Clients Products, at the same time get more feedback from the market.
How to ApplyIf you are the one we are looking for, kindly forward your resume along with a recent PP size photograph enclosed in your CV in word format. MARITIME PLACEMENTS LTD. NO. 10, DAVIDSON ROAD, COLOMBO 4 E-MAIL : firstname.lastname@example.org (indicate ‘Technical Engineer’ ’ in the subject box of your e-mail or contact sara on 112591981)
37 total views, 1 today