Full-Time Project Manager
Extreme SEO Internet Solutions is looking for Project Managers who can handle the responsibility of thriving under strict industry competition and have the aptitude to successfully initiate, plan, design, execute, monitor and control the final product. The position must have a blend of management skills like asking key questions, detecting far-sighted assumptions and resolve conflicts in a team along with other management attributes. The project manager will work with both In-house staffs and freelancers of Extreme SEO. He / She will be responsible for making decisions both of large and small scale. Every decision taken by the Project Manager should be carefully scrutinized in a manner that it benefits the project in the long-run.
Skills and Responsibilities of an Ideal Project Manager are:
- Understand key job responsibilities to fit any role in dire times
- Should be able to Plan, organize, execute, monitor and control the project at all times.
- Showcase exceptional team leading capabilities and have the aptitude to get work done under strict competitive guidelines.
- Should be able to maintain full control of the projects at all times of the project life cycle.
- Define and clarify the scope of the project and plan it with an estimated date of delivery of the end product
- Develop procedures and policies to support the realization of the project at all times
- Should be able to define the structure of the project team
- Identify key roles and assign jobs according to the skill-set of team players
- Coordinating activities across diverse industry functions
- Should be able to measure, evaluate and correct the end product
- Should be adequately versed in SEO, SMO, CRO, ORM and Inbound Marketing field.
Required Language: English
Experience: Minimum 3+ Years Experience Required
How to Apply
1408 total views, 1 today