Full-Time Post of Assistant Accountant
Job Title: Assistant Accountant
Salary: Above industry norms
Our client is in Health care industry with a clear vision to bring superior quality surgical, medical, laboratory equipment to the market. They are a limited liability Company appropriately incorporated under the laws of the Democratic Socialist Republic of Sri Lanka. And opens a position for Assistant Accountant to join the team.
Key account abilities
- Maintaining accounting records and preparing management reports.
- Liaising with clients and providing financial information.
- Reviewing the company’s systems and analyzing risk.
- Detecting and preventing fraud, improve internal control system.
- Managing junior colleagues.
- Full/part qualified CA/ACCA/CMA.
- Fluent in English.
- Proven track record in minimum of 2 years experience in the similar capacity.
- Should be able to work with minimum supervision.
If you feel that you have the required experience and qualifications for this role please apply online via the below link with your CV and cover letter stating your salary expectations.
How to Apply
551 total views, 1 today