Full-Time Marketing & Communications Executive
Marketing & Communications Executive
- Team role in a small and exciting organization
- Be a part of the up and coming music and film industry
- Make a difference in the industry you love
About the Employer
An up and coming business that specializes in providing audio and video production services. Although young, the business is already making waves in the industry. The team are young and vibrant and are striving to be market leaders through revolutionizing the way you perceive music and film. Looking to show off your abilities somewhere that they’ll actually get seen? You’ve come to the right place.
About the Role
Our client is seeking a Marketing and Communications Executive to oversee the operation needs of the business. This includes the project management and coordination of the website, as well as the implementation of any marketing campaigns or ideas. It will be your responsibility to make sure that all contractors work together smoothly, and the company’s brand remains strong and continues to grow.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Provide marketing support to the wider business
- Liaise with and coordinate various clients, manage PR, Digital marketing and web development
- Ensure website is up to date with stock, phrasing and brand
- Co-ordinate and implement any website changes or updates.
- Reviewing and implement all marketing campaigns
- Rollout projects – including website, marketing and PR
- Research and provide ideas and suggestions to keep up to date with competitors
- Contributing to and providing recommendations for marketing improvements and ideas
- Keep administrative records up to date
- Update and run social media accounts
- Undertake customer service duties where required
To be successful for this role you must have the following:
- Experience in marketing
- Experience using Photoshop
- High level of skill with social media
- An understanding and passion for the entertainment industry
- Experience building apps would be highly regarded
- Strong budgeting and planning skills.
- A good attitude and flexible outlook
- Experience in the use of computer systems and web-based technologies.
- High level communication skills, both written and verbal especially in English is compulsory.
- Communicative skills in English, Sinhala and Tamil are an added advantage.
- A commitment to best practice and continuous improvement.
This offers a great opportunity, work, family and life balance together with a competitive salary package and young, vibrant and fun environment. If you are a person who is willing to role your sleeves up and get the job done and wants to work for a organization that is continuously growing and improving then this could be an excellent fit for you.
How to ApplyCall for appointment : Mr Edward Contact no : 0778755822
628 total views, 2 today