Full-Time Manager -HR
Jobfactory is a Talent Search engine facilitating candidates to maintain their profiles in a database. Creating your profile in our system will make you visible to thousands of vacancies across the world.
Our client fast growing service companies built on the mantra of customized solution and co-creation of value.
- Responsible for overall recruitment and selection of agent and non-agent staff.
- Responsible for identifying manpower requirements of various departments.
- Accountable for meeting all staffing numbers as per SLAs.
- Assists in the identification of recruiting issues and implement solutions.
- Review and monitor recruitment strategy, vacancies on a periodic basis.
Talent Engagement & Management
- Communicate HR policies to employees. Conduct policy awareness sessions.
- Implement organization development activities as per guidelines.
- Implement Employee engagement activities as per guidelines.
- Attrition control as per SLAs.
- Responsible for personnel functions of employees.
- Payroll Management with 100% accuracy.
- Strict compliance to salary band and structures both for regular manpower.
- Administration & Co-ordination of Performance Appraisal.
- Monitoring of Exit management process.
- Implementing HR helpdesk and self service modules as per set guidelines.
- Ensuring 100% Statutory Compliance from Labour Law perspective.
- Responsible for achieving 100% efficiency index of HR Operations.
- Facilitating HR process audit.
To be successful you will need to possess:
- Ideally a degree with minimum of 6 -10 years of professional experience in HR field.
- Excellent Communication skills
How to ApplyThe ideal candidate will be between 28 -35 years of age and can look forward to a rewarding career with a clear path towards personal and professional success coupled with advanced training opportunities and an attractive remuneration package. Applicants are advised to apply on-line or send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org or log on to www.jobfactory.lk for more details.
698 total views, 1 today