Full-Time Job for Forensic Accountant
Our client is the leading provider of offshore research and analytics services to the global financial corporate clients.
As the Forensic Accountant, you are required to work with a global team and who has personal drive, excellent report-writing, communication and interpersonal skills.
To be successful you will need to possess:
- ACCA or CA Associate Membership (with distinctions in accounting and audit subjects)
- A degree in Finance and Accounting with a first class result.
- The CFA qualification will be considered an advantage.
- A minimum four years of relevant work experience and another four years’ experience in a reputed audit firm.
- Sound working knowledge of IFRS and US GAPP.
The selected person can look forward to a rewarding career with a clear path towards personal and professional success coupled with advanced training opportunities and an attractive remuneration package.
How to ApplyApplicants are advised to apply on-line or send their CVs to : firstname.lastname@example.org
795 total views, 1 today