Full-Time Experienced Accounts Executive
As an Accounts Executive you are required to prepare the personal finances and assist the Managing Director in his day to day financial operations.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintaining of Accounts through quick books
- Preparing the final accounts of the Managing Director
- Preparation of final accounts for separate entities
- Preparation and calculation of taxes in coordination with the auditors
- Preparation of cheques and maintaining the records accordingly.
- Calling for quotations for prices and negotiating with suppliers.
- Overall financial responsibility for a hotel under construction.
- Preparation of Bank Reconcilliation statements.
- Financial management and treasury
- Negotiating and coordinating with banks for facilities
- Handling a portfolio of share investments in the stock exchange.
- Maintaining and monitoring the personal accounts of the managing director.
- Coordination with the BOI and state authorities (water board/ Muncipal council).
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Degree in accounting and/or Part qualification from a recognized professional accounting body (ACCA/CIMA)
- Knowledge and hands on experience in the use of MS Office applications
- 2-4 years’ experience in similar capacity
- Recording financial transactions.
- Preparing financial statements.
- Applying relevant Sri Lanka Accounting Standards, Companies Act, Stock Exchange and other requirements to financial statements.
- Analyzing and interpreting financial statements.
- Preparing and reviewing budgets, comparison against performance, profit and cash flow forecasts.
- Designing and installing managements accounting information and control systems.
- Preparation of returns and administration of PAYE/NBT, VAT and other Excise duties.
- Evaluating investment proposals.
- Management of borrowings, cash and other required resources.
- Using data bases/ spread sheets/ word processing systems.
- Using accounting packages/ presentation packages.
- Drafting audit and similar reports.
If you feel you are the right candidate for the above, with a passion to work with diverse groups of people in a dynamic and unique working environment, we would like to hear from you.
How to ApplySend in your cv to : email@example.com
614 total views, 2 today