Full-Time Experienced Accounts Assistant
Job Title- Accounts Assistant
Our Client is a fully own subsidiary of an international company in Germany. The products are sold to automotive aftermarkets, construction and maintenance industries ranging from tools, performance chemicals, adhesives, vastness and much more. They are one of the largest international trading companies with more than 400 subsidiaries in 83 countries.
Qualifications and experience
· Minimum A/L qualification
· Fully or partly qualified in CIMA or Charted.
· 2-3 experience in similar capacity
· Fluency in English
- Prepare and verify daily reports
- Prepare daily income/sales and prepare daily journal entry
- Prepare daily deposits of ticket sales receipts
- Compile monthly reports
- Prepare monthly balance sheet schedules
Personal Attributes and skills
- Strong communication skills
- An individual person who can work under pressure
- Outgoing personality
The right candidate can expect an attractive remuneration package along with other company benefits.
How to ApplyThose interested and meet requirements can mail us your resumes stating the position applied for in the subject field to "email@example.com" Or upload your resume on www.jobs4u.lk
597 total views, 1 today