This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
19 Feb 2016
Full-Time Coordinator to the CEO / Accounts Executive (Female)
Our Client is a leading company which is into electro-mechanical engineering and turn-key projects.
Qualifications and experience
- Minimum three years’ experience handling accounts in a non-audit company.
- Part CA, CIMA or AAT.
- Working knowledge of QuickBooks system.
- Experience in VAT, EPF, ETF, Payroll and Auditing.
- Experience in an import or project related company.
- Excellent written and spoken and English.
- Proven secretarial and/or administrative skills.
- Expert Knowledge in Word, Excel, Outlook and be able to multi-task.
- Perfect written and spoken English.
- Flexibility and reliability.
- Professional attitude.
- To assist the CEO in all project work.
- Handle local and international correspondence.
- Maintain the filing system.
- Ensure the office runs smoothly.
- Liaise with foreign and local partners.
- Handle company accounts.
- Liaise with financial authorities and banks.
How to Apply
The right candidate can expect an attractive remuneration package along with other company benefits. Those interested and meet requirements can mail us your resumes stating the position applied for in the subject field to "email@example.com" Or upload your resume on www.jobs4u.lk. Contact 0114389808 for more details. Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/jobs4u.lk for instant job updates and live chat assistance Connect with us on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/pub/jobs4u-career-services/30/771/844 14/15, Venga Towers- 2nd Floor, Duplication Road, Colombo-4
420 total views, 1 today