Full-Time ATM Service Executives (for Colombo)
Data Management Systems (Pvt) Ltd, (DMS) is a pioneering IT Company in Sri Lanka, now in its 40th year of operations. DMS represents the world’s leading IT brands and specializes in Systems Integration and Customized Software Solutions for Sri Lankan and overseas markets.
DMS is an equal opportunity employer that provides the excitement of working with the world’s leading IT brands, financial solutions and learning from the most experienced managers and professionals in the IT industry.
One of the best of breed brands that DMS represents is Diebold Inc. of the USA, the world leader in ATMs (Automated Teller Machines) and while having implemented the following pioneering Projects, DMS is the market leader supporting an installed base of over 1800 ATMs.
- Asia Pacific’s First Envelope-less Cash Acceptance ATMs.
- Asia Pacific’s First Envelope-less Bulk Cheque Deposit ATMs.
- Asia Pacific’s First Networked Foreign Currency conversion ATMs which dispense both Sri Lanka Currency and Sri Lanka Coins.
- Asia Pacific’s First Branch and Networked Currency Recyclers.
Career advancement is based on performance and merit and the following vacancies exist due to unprecedented growth in our ATM business.
ATM Service Executives (for Colombo)
Applicants should be under 26 years of age and have a National Diploma in Technology (NDT) or National Diploma in Engineering Sciences (NDES) – Katunayake or similar / equivalent qualification from a recognized institution preferably in Mechatronics. Selected candidates will be required to service and maintain ATMs in the Greater Colombo area and Suburbs.
This job entails working with ATMs installed at bank branches and only those who wish to pursue a career in ATMs which are electro-mechanical devices driven by PC’s / Servers and related ATM resident software should apply.
Candidates who seek Networking and Telecom experience and exposure should not apply.
Successful candidates who perform to the Company’s expectations have a career path with promotional prospects to ATM Service Engineers, Customer Engineers, Team Leaders, Group Managers, Department Managers and beyond.
Candidates should reside in the Greater Colombo area.
- Selected Candidates will be given training to fulfill their job descriptions.
- All the above positions include comprehensive Medical Insurance on confirmation
How to Apply
- Applicants are required to forward complete curriculum vitae & names of 2 referees within 10 days of this Advertisement by email to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ or by post stating the position applied for on the top left hand corner of the envelope to;-
816 total views, 1 today