Full-Time Assistant Manager Enrolment – Colombo
One of our prestigious clients who is an International Education Institute is looking for an Assistant Manager Enrolment to work in their Colombo office immediately.
- Assisting head of an enrolment to prepare enrolment plan, targets and reports.
- Managing outdoor database (MOD) and increase the number of walk-ins at the institute
- Achieving of targets for each intake assigned by the management.
- Responding to incoming email, phone enquires (Hotline and general) and walk-in clients to arrange appointments with prospective clients and get them enrolled for relevant programs.
- Update and maintain detailed Leads Management system and build up a good relationship with prospective customers / students via telephone calls and emails.
- Recording inquiries and entering information into the enrolment system as and when receives and sending reports to the Head of Enrolment on Weekly basis.
- Explain the terms and conditions of the Student offer Letter and student Agreement through closing enrolment process.
- Generating lead through their contacts and bring databases.
- Closely monitoring competitor trends on regular basis and inform the head of enrolment about updates.
- Reviewing the own enrolment performance, making effort to meet or exceed targets.
- Representing the institute at exhibitions, events and demonstrations.
- Adopt to ISO 9001 procedure and guidelines.
- Perform any other work related task assigned by the management from time to time.
- Sound academic background
- Minimum of 03-05 Years of work experience
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Possess good general IT literacy skills
- Be able to work under pressure/ proactive & familiar with team approach
- Attention to detail
- Ability to detail
- Ability to maintain accuracy
- Excellent customer service skills
- Very good listening skills
- Very good planning and organizing skills
- Punctuality loyalty commitment and integrity
- Influencing other.
How to ApplyNOTE: IMMEDIATE VACANCY! Please send in your resumes to fix the time schedules. Apply now if you are interested in : firstname.lastname@example.org
1090 total views, 1 today