Full-Time ASSISTANT ACCOUNTANT
SENOK MINING PRIVATE LIMITED invites applications from suitably qualified persons for the following position to join the team of professionals in Senok Mining at Kotadeniyawa.
ASSISTANT ACCOUNTANT – Kotadeniyawa
Responsible for handling cash, checking daily cash account, provide relevant reports, reconciliation of direct debit and finance accounts, bank statements, compile and review information for accuracy, enters and updates accounting data into system.
Qualifications & Experience:
- A degree in Accounting / Finance or AAT fully qualified or Part qualification in other professional accounting body with Finance / Audit firm experience.
- Age below 40 years.
- Absolute integrity and good work-related references.
- Have a proven track record.
- Have very good inter- personal skills and skill development capacity.
- Have hands-on experience in computer packages.
- Preference will be given those who closed to Kotadeniyawa.
How to ApplySalary package negotiable based on competency. Please e-mail or mail application with post applied for stated in the subject heading of the e-mail or on the top left corner of the envelope. Your CV should reach us by the 10th of November 2016 and be addressed to the: General Manager - Human Resources SENOK MINING PRIVATE LIMITED 3, R. A. De Mel Mawatha, Colombo 5. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
634 total views, 1 today