Full-Time ACCOUNTANTS (MALDIVES)
To assist the head of accounts in the routine financial aspects of the company and act as the head of accounts in his absence
- Identify and record invoices received from suppliers and others.
- Identify unpaid invoices to suppliers and others and process for payments once the approval for payment is received
- Report the details of the payments to Imports Department after the payment is done and, make sure that a copy of the wire transfer has been handed over to the Imports Department when received from the bank.
- Record the payments in the books of account.
- Prepare statements to suppliers at the month end.
- Check the credit card and bank balances with the banks when required.
- Prepare Bank Reconciliation Statement at the month end.
- Calculate the cost of sales at the month end based on the statements received from the Imports Department.
- Look into the basic accounting procedures and ensure all is updated in the system.
- Analyze the existing budget work out, reconcile with actual figures after the month end.
- Preparation of Monthly payroll
- Ensure that the staff pension is sent and paid before the allocated duration
- Be in charge of company annual inventory
- Reviewing and coordination with Logistics department with regard to Inventory counts of outlets
- Preparation of reports regarding inventory on weaknesses/ areas that need improvement
- Preparation of weekly report and submit it to Senior Accountant before deadline
- Analyze the company previous details and prepare the needful report as per the Management requirements
- Perform other tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
2. Minimum 4 years working experience in the Commercial sector in a well reputed Mercantile organization.
3. Fluent in written and spoken English.
4. Sound knowledge of Accounting Software & MS Office.
Enthusiastic, excellent communication skills, computer literate and able to work independently without supervision
Self motivated young Male candidates.
Salary + Benefits
US$ 700/= – 800/=per month + free single sharing accommodation, food allowance of US$ 120/= & medical insurance as per company policy. Free joining & annual leave air tickets. 30 days vacation per year.
How to Apply
|THOSE WHO HAVE APPLIED TO US EARLIER, PLEASE INFORM US YOUR REGISTRATION NUMBER.|
Come personally on 18th April 2016 between 9.30am - 1pm. Maritime International Ltd., 10, Davidson Road, Colombo 4. Please bring complete bio data, certificates, passport & 2 small photographs & meet Mr.Mohan or Ms. Fernando.
TELEPHONE INQUIRIES NOT ENTERTAINED.
512 total views, 1 today