Job factory is a Talent Search Engine facilitating candidates to maintain their profiles in a database. Creating your profile in our system will make you visible to thousands of vacancies across the world.
Our client is an IT driven company that could provide with online cargo tracking, status clearing/forwarding, SMS notification on cargo arrival status and daily summary updates.
- Preparation of Annual Budgets by 15th March every year and maintain it for the financial year.
- Preparation of monthly and annual financial statements before 10th of following month and 30th June respectively incorporating all provisions, notes to financial statements.
- Preparation of necessary schedules and returns and submission of and make payments pertaining to statutory payments on due dates. (Eg. Income tax, SVAT, VAT, PAYE tax, Stamp Duty, NBT, EPF, ETF, municipal rates, etc.)
- Preparation and timely delivery of daily, weekly and monthly management reports as requested by the management.
To be successful you will need to possess:
- A BSc. Degree in Accounting/Finance with professional qualifications in CASL/CIMA
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the field of Accounting preferably in clearing/forwarding industry
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
The ideal candidate can look forward to a rewarding career with a clear path towards personal and professional success coupled with advanced training opportunities and an attractive remuneration package.
How to ApplyApplicants are advised to apply on-line or send their CVs to email@example.com or log on to www.jobfactory.lk for more details.
519 total views, 1 today