Full-Time WordPress Programmer
Extreme SEO Internet Solutions is looking for a talented WordPress Programmer who can take charge of technical management and development of all our websites and the websites of our clients. Your job will be to work on the WordPress platform along with our Internet Marketing Team and manage all external developers and clients associated with us to ensure that robust and extensive online presence.
Responsibilities of an Ideal WordPress Programmer are:
- Development of WordPress themes from custom Photoshop Layout to finished deliverable products.
- Managing, Improving and Tweaking legacy codes.
- Setting up WordPress variables including installation and configuration of Plugins
- HTML and PHP development apart from WordPress for other landing pages and small websites.
- Should possess impressive working knowledge of mainstream SQL commands and their various use.
- Integrating all essential CSS and HTML into WordPress themes, templates and other HTML and PHP pages.
- Essential traits of competitive project management
- Should be able to furnish documentation of the work so other team members and developers can work on your code without hassle
Desired Skills of an Ideal WordPress Programmer are:
- Professional knowledge of WordPress and associated platforms
- Extensive PHP development attributes
- Working knowledge of SQL commands and their use
- Experience in building HTML / CSS in major web browsers
- Additional knowledge of XML will be a plus
- Ability to write and communicate in English
- Ability to reason, plan, organize and execute necessary strategies
- Can cope up in pressure situations and go the extra mile to deliver work on time
- Maintain steady communication throughout the project
Required Language: English
Experience: Minimum 2+ Years Experience Required
How to Apply
814 total views, 1 today