This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
21 Jun 2017
Full-Time WARE HOUSE MANAGER
We are on the lookout for a Ware House Manager for our well reputed client furniture company located in Nawala.
- Maintains receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Complies with federal, state, and local warehousing, material handling, and shipping requirements by studying existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
- Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with data storage system.
- Maintains physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts; inspecting equipment; issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Completes warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains warehouse staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains warehouse staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Mandatory skills – Communication Skills, Computer Skills, Distributor Management , Sales Management , People Management
- 3-5 years’ experience in ware house management
- Full or part qualification in stock management
- Very high proficiency in IT( Specially Excel and Windows based software)
- Salary is negotiable based on the qualification
How to ApplyIf you are the one looking for, kindly forward your resume in word format. Emailemail@example.com (Indicate “Ware House Manager” in the subject box of your e-mail) For more current listed vacancies visit our official web-site at http://www.maritimesl.com/
304 total views, 3 today