Full-Time Vacancy for Business Analyst- Manufacturing
As pioneers of the art of lingerie manufacturing in Sri Lanka MAS Intimates presents customers with highly differentiated intimate wear based on technical prowess, creativity and design skill. Factories located throughout Sri Lanka as well as in India and Bangladesh provide exquisite high-quality intimate wear, interweaving the best expert skills together with innovative technology. MAS Intimates serves a high profile list of clientele which includes Victoria’s Secret, Marks & Spencer, GAP, DIM Branded Apparel, La Senza, SOMA Intimates and Oysho. Our identity does not stop at great product and concept-to-delivery services; but is deeply rooted in nurturing truly world-class talent and the wellbeing of our communities.
Business Analyst – MAS Intimates (Slimtex – Kuliyapitiya)
Purpose of the Job
To analyze current production performances and identify process improvements, ensure KPI’s are reviewed and monitored, prepare and monitor annual budgets, expansion plans, production capacity plans, manpower budgets and other necessary management information reports in order to assist the GM to meet organizational objectives.
- Develop company and team presentations based on company strategies and products for customers to maximize competitiveness and fulfill cluster capacity.
- Generate profitability report, liability report and cost of failure reports /evaluate and analyze reports to identify any issues in the business to ensure accurate accounting and management decisions.
- Assist the General Manager by Managing all confidential documents and files including files such as those pertaining to Customer agreements, etc.
- Provide information on capacity for Planners, profitability analysis for Management and other departments to provide accurate information to meet business requirements.
- Follow up on projects initiated by the General Manager by providing updates on time in order to ensure successful project completion.
Qualifications & Experience
- A degree from a recognized university (Business Management, Marketing, Apparel, Production Management)
- Professional qualification in CIMA would be an added advantage.
How to ApplySend your Cvs to : MASIntimatesHR@masholdings.com on or before two weeks period since the opening of the vacancy or up to your discretion (Please specify the Name of the Vacancy and the location as the Subject)
951 total views, 1 today