Full-Time Systems Architect
Jobfactory is a Talent Search Engine facilitating candidates to maintain their profiles in a database. Creating your profile in our system will make you visible to thousands of vacancies across the world.
Our client is a fully owned development and support centre of an international travel technology company.
- Lead infrastructure technologies roadmap by ensuring that the networking, server, storage, database and security domains are aligned in support of the organizations’ long term needs.
- Ensure that all roadmaps are up-to-date, relevant and align with long-term strategic direction of company
- Establish common standards and practices that will promote efficiency, security and uptime across a project
To be successful you will need to possess:
- Experience with IaaS/PaaS environments (AWS, OpenStack, Azure, Heroku, Openshift, etc.)
- 5+ years of significant development experience including several years of J2EE development with Message Oriented Middleware
- Understanding of Linux/Unix systems with the exposure in modern DevOps tools and practices for deploying for cloud platforms.
The ideal candidate will have a rewarding career with a clear path towards personal and professional success coupled with advanced training opportunities and an attractive remuneration package.
How to ApplyApplicants are advised to apply on-line or send their CVs to email@example.com or log on to www.jobfactory.lk for more details.
451 total views, 3 today