Full-Time System Support Engineer (Level 2 Service Desk)
99X Services (Pvt) Ltd is an IT Services company of international repute, with offices in Sri Lanka and Norway. We provide a variety of managed IT services to the European market including Infrastructure Management and Consultancy, Application Services and Managed Security Services. 99X has built a reputation for being a high quality and reliable IT services company among our customers and a best place to work.
The ideal candidate should be willing to work on rotating roster in a 24×7 operational environment providing systems assurance for large IT environment which includes customer and internal IT infrastructure. The candidate will be a part of a high performance team and should demonstrate skills in working as a team and also to work with minimum supervision. Analytical, proactive and possess
Excellent communication skills is a plus. You will get the opportunity to work with different technologies such as Linux, VMware, Citrix, Cisco, Symantec, Microsoft (Azure, Skype for Business, Exchange, SQL, Biztalk, Sharepoint, IIS and System Center Suite), Oracle, Nagios, PRTG and many more.
- Level 2 support for Microsoft Server and applications
- Handling support requests via over the phone and email
- Monitoring and alert handling as per defined guidelines and SLA’s
- General server management and application management support
- Technical report generation and documentation
- Willing to work 24×7 rotating roster
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree/ Higher Diploma in Computing or related field
- Minimum of one year industry experience in a Service Desk or NOC is a must
- A good understanding in Microsoft Client/Server systems
- Sound knowledge in networking and scripting is a plus
Relevant industry certificates (Microsoft, Cisco, Linux, etc.), exposure or knowledge on data center operations & support services or exposure to Service desk/NOC would be an added advantage.
- Outstanding communication skills in both written and spoken English
- Ability to work in a team as well as to work independently under minimum supervision
- Interest in self-learning and self-improvement
- Excellent telephone etiquette, problem solving, innovative thinking and analytical skills
- Sponsorship on training programs, certifications and many other benefits
- Comprehensive medical insurance
- Performance based additional remuneration and allowances
- Quarterly & Annual bonus
This is a great opportunity to join a band of dedicated professionals and venture into a rewarding career and receive a competitive compensation package with opportunities for growth and professional development along with other fringe benefits.
“Opportunities are endless if you are ready to challenge yourself”
How to ApplyIf you are confident that you are the ideal candidate for this position, e-mail your resume with a recent photo and two non-related referees, to firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of this advertisement, stating “System Support Engineer (Level 2 Service Desk)” in the subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
174 total views, 1 today