Full-Time Social Media Manager
Extreme SEO Internet Solutions seeking a successful social media manager applicant who is responsible to increase our followers and convert them into leads and customers by engaging and retaining them for our company. You should have a sound knowledge of trends and practices in social marketing. The job role requires a good understanding of building a digital audience by being inventive.
Responsibilities of a Social Media Manager are:
- Manage company and associate Social media profiles including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest, Snapchat, Instagram, Vine, and so forth.
- Fabricate network specific shareable content to both expand our brand reach and presence as well as build our natural links.
- Collaborate with other marketers and content architects to help in distributing insightful and educational content that amuses our target audience.
- Use social listening to spot and engage in niche specific conversation about our industry, competitors, company, both from potential business leads as well as existing leads and clients.
Skills of a Social Media Manager are:
- Having excellent communication skills and creative thinking skills to perform well using perception and data to take decisions
- Expertise in HubSpot’s Social Inbox to segment Twitter followers by lifecycle stage
- Active presence on social media to manage the networks
- Experience in Inbound Marketing, demand generation marketing, Adobe Creative Suite, and blogging.
The candidate should hold a bare minimum of BS/ BA in Statistics, Marketing, English or Journalism. Other potentially viable Certificates, degrees or diplomas related to Social media can also be taken in consideration.
Gender: Male/ Female
Required Language: English
Experience: Minimum 1+ Years’ Experience Required + Past work samples
How to ApplySend us your CV if the job is relevant to your skill. firstname.lastname@example.org
863 total views, 1 today