Full-Time Senior Software Engineer .Net
We are on the look for a Senior Software Engineer.Net for our well-reputed client company
– Directly communicate with Dutch colleagues and understand the functional and technical requirements.
– Help the team members with functional and technical issues.
– Responsible for designing, programming, implementing and testing our standard application software or custom built solutions.
– Adequate processing of change requests and incidents.
– Requires B.Sc. degree or equivalent in Computer Science or MCP, MCSD, MCAD, MCSE.
– 3 – 4 years’ experience
– Experience with Visual Studio 2013 and/or 2015.
– Experience with Microsoft SQL Server 2012 and/or 2014.
– Knowledge of application lifecycle management and application support in general.
– Strong analytical and system/application design skills. – Fluent in English, should be able to communicate with foreign clients.
How to ApplyAn attractive remuneration package awaits the right candidate if you are the one looking for, kindly forward your resume in word format by attaching a photograph. Email – email@example.com (Indicate “Senior Software Engineer.Net” in the subject box of your e-mail)
138 total views, 2 today