This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
18 Mar 2016
Full-Time Senior .Net Engineer
Experience and skills:
- Minimum of 6 years of experience with Microsoft .NET technologies, ASP.Net, C#.Net, Win Forms, WPF, Web services, SOA, MVC3, WCF and Crystal Report.
- Strong object-oriented programming skills.
- Strong MS SQL 2008 R2 Programming in Transact-SQL.
- Strong C#.NET, ASP.NET MVC 3/4, WPF and WCF experience.
- Good analytical skills and thorough knowledge of Object Oriented.
- Knowledge of database concepts, database design, SQL and stored procedure development preferably with MS SQL Server.
- Knowledge of Internet application development.
- Strong oral & written communication skills.
- Demonstrate drive and ability to learn quickly and take ownership of work.
- Willingness to work flexible long hours.
- Experience in MVC3/4 and following open source technologies will be an added advantage.
How to ApplyIf you are interested in joining our Team – Apply Now! Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the following:
- Position for “Senior .Net Engineer” ( Tech Lead )
- Expected Salary
- How soon you can join
504 total views, 2 today