Full-Time Senior Investment Research Analyst
Moody’s Analytics Knowledge Services enables organizations to innovate and transform in an ever-changing world. Our global pool of domain experts enables businesses to innovate, scale, and reduce costs. Providing customized solutions is in our DNA – solutions that have a tangible impact on our clients’ top and bottom lines, enabling them to achieve more with less.
Our clients include leading bulge-bracket financial institutions, asset managers, Fortune 100 corporations, mid-tier companies, boutique investment banks, and funds. We support over 150 institutional clients through our team of 2,600+ employees and our global delivery centers located in proximity to our clients.
- Following global industries/markets and analysing multinational companies to enable our clients to make sound investment decisions
- Conducting background research independently, and documenting the findings and conclusions in the form of investment research reports
- Building and maintaining financial models, and generating forecasts as an integral part of the analysis
- Applying appropriate absolute and relative valuation methods applicable for various sectors and companies
- A minimum of three years’ experience in a similar role, preferably in Investment Research, Banking, and/or Corporate Finance
- The ability to compile a coherent and logical investment thesis on a company by gaining a detailed under-standing of its business, and the ability to write concise and crisp investment recommendation reports
- A Master’s/ Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, or a professional qualification such as ACCA or CIMA. Preference will be given to applications with CFA qualification
- Excellent communication skills with absolute attention to detail
- A strong work ethic
- The ability to work independently and meet deadlines under pressure
How to ApplyPlease visit our website for more details: http://maknowledgeservices.com If you are confident that you meet the above qualifications, please forward your CV, along with a short note highlighting how you meet the above requirements, to firstname.lastname@example.org specifying Senior Investment Research Analyst / (your name) as the subject line.
128 total views, 2 today