This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
13 Jul 2016
Full-Time Senior Executive / Assistant Manager – Administration (Female)
- Key finance Administration related activities which mainly require coordination between the corporate finance team and all the stakeholders.
- Support business for their day to day requirements relating to submission of invoices, reconciliation of accounts with clients and collection of payments from clients as and when required.
- Travel arrangements and coordinate visa related matters of expatriate employees and others.
- Procurement of office supplies including office stationeries, sim cards & dongles etc.
- Support the corporate finance team in completion of statutory audit by coordinating with the statutory auditors.
- Minimum 04 years’ experience in Administration.
- Ideally degree qualified or professional qualifications in Finance or Business Administration.
- Ability to work under pressure in a process driven environment with attention to detail.
- High level of emotional stability, assertiveness and multi-tasking skills.
- Command over written and spoken English (must) as well as the local language.
- Prolific in computers and basic operating software such as MS Office.
- Good communication skills & fluency in English is a must.
- Competency of Microsoft Word, Excel.
How to ApplyIf you are the one looking for, kindly forward your resume in word format and Attach photograph Email email@example.com (Indicate “Senior Executive / Assistant Manager - Administration” in the subject box of your e-mail) For more current listed vacancies visit our official web-site at http://www.maritimesl.com/vacancy-local.php
654 total views, 1 today