Full-Time Senior Engineer – .Net
Will be responsible for designing and implementing individual modules and components in collaboration with the team.
Making design decisions in collaboration with tech leads/architects and providing accurate progress status, highlighting risks and issues timely.
Must be a good team player with interpersonal skills. Must possess a good understanding of designing and developing N-Tier distributed enterprise software systems.
Experience in working in agile development process models, test driven development and continues integration.
- 3+ years of experience in the IT industry
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Information Systems or Computer Science
Skills and Knowledge
- OOD/OOP skills and adequate experience applying design patterns
- Awareness of the .NET architecture and related technologies
- Experience in ASP.NET (MVC) Web application development
- Experience in Web API 2, WCF and distributed application development
- Familiarity working with ORM technologies mainly entity framework
- Familiarity with Oracle (PL/SQL) and/or SQL server (TSQL)
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Leadership skills.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
How to ApplyVacanciesSrilanka@virtusa.com
210 total views, 1 today