Full-Time Senior Email Marketing Analyst
Copal Amba is the leading provider of offshore research and analytics services to the global financial and corporate sectors. We have consistently been ranked #1 in our space by multiple independent customer satisfaction surveys. Our clients include leading bulge-bracket financial institutions, Fortune 100 corporations, mid-tier companies, boutique investment banks, and funds.
We support over 200 institutional clients through our team of 2500+ employees. Our nine delivery centers are located close to our clients and in proximity to scalable talent pools. Our clients have saved over USD1.9 billion over the past 12 years, by using our services to enhance front office efficiency.
Copal Amba is a Moody’s Analytics company.
Please visit our website for more details: www.copalamba.com
Due to rapid expansion, we are currently in need of a Senior Email Marketing Analyst to join our Quantitative Research team.
The successful candidate’s duties will include the following:
This role entails providing offshore email web content updates and content publishing support to the onshore client team. The client is the digital marketing department of a large, US-based global investment services firm. The Copal Amba team works closely with the client teams involved in internet posting and content publishing.
The new member would be required to develop a firm grasp of the client’s web content-management platforms and other related software tools and HTML editing skills, and possess strong interpersonal skills. He/she will be responsible for undertaking client requests relating to web content management, web page maintenance, data audits, marketing collateral updates, and related ad hoc projects, as well as providing overall support to the existing team in expanding service bandwidth. He/she should be able to work and produce independently, handle initiatives end-to-end, work effectively as a member within a multi-functional team handling a number of related initiatives. Additional responsibilities or projects may be assigned on an ad hoc basis.
- A minimum 2 years of prior work experience in a similar role
- Understanding of email marketing best practices
- Strong html skills (hand code/notepad preferred) with working knowledge of the Salesforce Marketing cloud software
- Exceptional written/verbal communications (in English)
- Basic Adobe Photoshop skills are desired
- Ability to follow directions while being a self-starter to identify opportunities for improvement
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Experience/knowledge in financial concepts and capital markets is a plus
- A strong work ethic, with good attention to detail
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Passion, integrity and energy!
- Willingness to work UK/US shifts (4-hour minimum overlap with Chicago time)
How to ApplyIf you are confident that you meet the above qualifications, please forward your CV, along with a short note that highlights how you meet the above requirements, to firstname.lastname@example.org specifying Senior Email Marketing Analyst /(your name) as the subject line.
235 total views, 1 today