Full-Time Senior Billing Analyst
This role will support and review the work of analysts, train employees/external customers on software, supervise others as needed, set up customer’s billing, process and analyze data, review invoices and billing reports for Managed Service Customers. This position supports Managed Service customers directly by phone or e-mail to address their billing or application questions and issues. This is primarily a customer satisfaction and revenue assurance role. This position will oversee the production activities of Billing Analysts.
- Manage Account assignments and coordinate load balancing of workload.
- Complete Daily, Weekly, End of month and SLA reporting.
- Perform one on one’s with individual team members as needed.
- Coordinate team meetings as needed.
- Reviewing billing reports for analysts.
- Act as primary Subject Matter Expert (SME) for customers, processes and systems.
- Responsible for ensuring the customer requests and billings are completed.
- Supporting analysts in using software and communications with customers.
- Primary point of contact for customer communications and monitor all customer communication methods including Remedy tickets, dedicated customer email box.
- Producing and analyzing billing reports for Managed Service customers.
- Analyzing the results of processed files and making corrections if needed.
- Provides external training to customer’s as assigned by Operations Director.
- Independent interaction with customers concerning billing.
- Management of data to produce invoices for mailing /shipping per billing schedule.
- Maintain customer data in database.
- Use other software for tracking and analysis of data.
- Provides guidance and mentoring to team members in Managed Services.
- Identifies problems/issues during billing cycles and solves.
- Oversees and approves bill counts and service provider data analysis to the finance department.
- Works on complex activities such as identifying software or hardware problems that impact on-going operations.
- Perform annual performance reviews, mid-year performance reviews and setting objectives.
- Perform timesheet reviews and approvals and coordination of vacation and time off schedules.
- Wide-latitude for independent judgment/action.
- Adhoc Projects
Key Outputs & Accountabilities
- Complete customer billings on time, respond to customers inquires and ensure effective communication is given to internal and external contacts.
- Lead Business Senior Analysts in training and furthering CABS knowledge of processes and client billings.
- Perform other team lead functions and coordinate workload balancing.
- AA degree or equivalent in business related field is preferred.
- 3 years + of experience in telephony, at least 2 years of billing experience and at least 1 year of experience of Singleview software and client billing processing required.
- Computer savvy and proficient knowledge of Word and Excel programs.
- Solid analytical and problem solving skills.
- Customer support and customer satisfaction experience required.
- Good verbal, written skills and interpersonal skills. Presents information effectively.
- Solid working knowledge of telephony definitions, industry terms and technologies.
- Good working knowledge of customer requirements.
- Good interpersonal skills.
How to ApplyVacanciesSrilanka@virtusa.com
169 total views, 1 today