Full-Time Senior Associate- Administration
We are on the lookout for an Administrative Officer for our well reputed multi-international software client company located in Colombo 07.
- Coordination of administration tasks across facilities.
- Liaise with government agencies, vendors, suppliers, embassies, industry bodies and other third parties to expedite timely completion of tasks and initiatives.
- Assist in office refurbishment and fit-out projects.
- Assist in implementation and ongoing maintenance of infrastructure, utilities and related external and internal systems.
- Contribute with new ideas that will enhance the office environment in partnership with other internal stakeholders.
- Assist the Marketing teams in event management.
- Proper documentation and filing of all related activities.
- Assist in providing a high quality of service to all stakeholders.
- First class degree from a recognized local or foreign university; exceptional candidates with solid experience without a degree maybe considered.
- Be highly organized with a keen eye for detail.
- 2-3 years’ experience in a similar capacity.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Excellent negotiation skills and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Ability to establish priorities and excellent time management skills.
- Potentially, a good cultural fit across all Company departments
How to ApplyIf you are the one looking for, kindly forward your resume in word format. Emailfirstname.lastname@example.org (Indicate “Senior Associate-Administrative” in the subject box of your e-mail) For more current listed vacancies visit our official web-site at http://www.maritimesl.com/vacancy-local.php
98 total views, 1 today