Full-Time Secretary – Colombo
Salary – Rs. 30,000 – 40,000
One of the leading International companies in Sri Lanka is looking for Receptionist to work in their Colombo office immediately
- Ensure that all transactions are recorded and that financial payments for all services are accounted for and passed over to the responsible entity in the required timelines.
- Ensure all customers are handled efficiently and professionally
- Customers security policy and procedures are met on each occasion
- Ensure that all Visitors and Guest to DHL are professionally treated and looked after, whilst ensuring that DHL’s Security requirements are met.
- Ensure that the Reception area maintains a high professional image in terms of cleanliness, tidiness and adequacy of reception consumables.
- Ensure that all telephone calls to DHL are answered promptly and professionally and requests are dealt with efficiently.
- Provide / coordinate any administrative duties as required by the Operations Management.
Competencies and Skills
- Pleasant and outgoing personality
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Ability to manage multiple tasks under sustained pressure
- Ability to effectively control visitors and Customers in a busy reception area
- Ability to work with PC applications and other technological hardware
- Effective communication skills in English
Qualifications and Experience
- Frontline Reception / Customer Service Experience
- Competent Shipment Processing and Service Information Experience
- Daily Customer contact
- Front Office functions
- Cash handling Cash Handling Process and Accountability Experience
- Well-balanced sense of perspective and timing
How to ApplyApply now if you are interested in email@example.com
177 total views, 1 today