Full-Time Sales Engineer – Network
The ideal candidate will support sales and deal flow by securing the “technical closure” of network solutions. He collaborates with principals/suppliers, engineering and technical support teams to ensure proposed deals include a technical/finance offer.
- Coordinate and negotiate with principles/ suppliers get the relevant documentation, pricing and review project deliverables.
- Meets assigned targets.
- Provides professional development to team-members in order to enhance their product knowledge.
- Responsible for staying on competitive analysis and understanding differentiators between the company and its competitors
- Degree in Computer Science, IT or equivalent
- Successful track record with 3 to 5 years’ industry experience of Account Management and Customer Relationship Management
- Industry Sales certification with CISCO, Juniper, Checkpoint, Fortinet, VMware will be a distinct advantage
- Strong communication, listening and presentation skills.
How to Apply
An attractive remuneration package, commensurate with experience and qualifications, is on offer for the above post. Those interested in this post can forward applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org stating “Sales Engineer - Network” in the subject line
240 total views, 1 today