Please login/register to apply for this job.
1 Jan 2016
Full-Time Safety Officer (Male)
- Experience : 2-3 Years in Manufacturing Organization
- BSc. In Mechanical Engineering or Diploma in ESH from National Institute of Heath and Safety
- Gender : Male
- Age : 25 to 35 Years
- Location- Kottadeniyawa
- Provide assistance to all departments in carrying out risk assessments and prepare a register for significant risks for own employees & contractors.
- Have available at all times all statutory, legal and other standards / guideline for HSE on site.
- Monitor record and report the HSE objectives as part of the HSE Officer.
- Establish the agenda for the management review and participate in all reviews.
- Assist the Unit Head to set the Management programmer for achieving the objectives and targets.
- Maintain contact with Corporate Safety and Environment group for expert advice on any issue.
- Provide relevant and proportionate training for all workers on site. This includes induction for new contract workmen.
- Responsible for communication and promotional activities for HSE as well as chair the safety committee meetings every month.
How to ApplyThose interested and meet requirements can mail us your resumes stating the position applied for in the subject field to "email@example.com" Or chat us with WhatsApp through 0712445447. Contact 0114389808 for more details. Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/jobs4u.lk for instant job updates and live chat assistance Connect with us on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/pub/jobs4u-career-services/30/771/844 14/15, Venga Towers- 2nd Floor, Duplication Road, Colombo-4
2435 total views, 2 today