Full-Time Relations Officer Post
The Asiri Group of Hospitals is the pioneer & the largest privet hospital chain in Sri Lanka, providing superior patient care with a patient “first policy” using state of the art technology & backed by highly skilled staff.
The successful candidate will be based at the Hart Center & will liaise with patients / customers & ensure highest level of customer satisfaction. We are on the lookout for young & energetic individuals who could be the brand ambassadors of Asiri Group of Hospital.
If you are truly determined to make your career with the leading brand in the health care industry in the country you are invited to apply for the following position.
Qualifications should be…
- Pleasant & good PR skills personality.
- Erudite in using computer.
- Best in English Language.
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar capacity in a reputed organization, preferably in hospitality / healthcare industry.
- Would be advantage if applicant qualified in Diploma/Certificate program on public relation / Front office in a recognized hotel school.
- Age under 35 years.
How to ApplyPlease send your CVs with in 10 days of this advertisement by email or by post indicating the post applied for on the top left hand corner of the envelope. Address : Group Head - Human Resources & Human Resource Development, Asiri Surgical Hospital PLC, No. 21, Kirimandala Mawatha, Colombo 05. Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
363 total views, 1 today