This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
26 Nov 2016
Full-Time Regulatory Officer/Executive
We are on the lookout for a Regulatory Officer/Executive for our well reputed client company located at Colombo.
Basic Salary – 50,000 LKR
- Coordinate registration of company products according to ROP/CDDA regulations.
- Review labeling and labels for compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Maintain current knowledge base of existing and emerging regulations, standards, or guidance documents.
- Coordinate, prepare or review regulatory submission for domestic or international projects.
- Identify relevant guidance documents, international standards and provide interpretive assistance.
- Interpret regulatory rules or rule changes and ensure that they are communicated through corporate policies and procedures.
- Recommend changes to company procedures in response to changes in regulations or standards.
- B.Sc. / M.Sc. in Chemistry from a reputed university
- Minimum 3-4 years’ experience in regulatory affairs, in the area of FMCG or significant related experience (handling ROP,CDDA)
- Experience of preparing and publishing regulatory submission documents
- Understanding of regulatory frameworks and the ability to learn new regulations, practices, processes and procedures
- Team player
How to ApplyIf you are the one looking for, kindly forward your resume in word format. Email - firstname.lastname@example.org (Indicate “Regulatory Officer/Executive” in the subject box of your e-mail) For more current listed vacancies visit our official web-site at http://www.maritimesl.com/vacancy-local.php
387 total views, 1 today