As a Receptionist you will be the first point of contact for the company and you will provide administrative support across the organization. You will handle the flow of people through the business and ensure that all receptionist responsibilities are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
You are expected to welcome visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone, answering or referring inquiries.
The ideal candidate should:
- Have passed G.C.E (A/L) examination.
- Possess good communication skills in Sinhala & English Language and computer literacy while having knowledge in Tamil will be at an advantage.
- Having a pleasing personality and willingness to work late hour shifts.
- Male & female, both encouraged to apply.
- Age should be a below 25 years.
How to ApplyPlease forward your resume along with address and contact numbers of non – related referees and a passport size photograph within 7 days of this advertisement. Write the position for which you are applying at the top left hand corner of the envelope or on the subject line of the e-mail. Group Chief Human Resource Officer The Lanka Hospitals Corporation PLC (PQ 180) 578, Elvitigala Mawatha, Colombo-05. e - Mail :- firstname.lastname@example.org Date: 22nd April 2017
256 total views, 1 today