Full-Time Quality Assurance Executive
Our Client-Is a leading BPO in Sri Lanka
Qualifications and experience
· Two years of call center customer care experience, preferably in a technical environment.
· Strong knowledge of customer care processes and techniques.
- Fluency in English
· Participates in design of call monitoring formats and quality standards.
· Performs call monitoring and provides trend data to site management team.
· Uses quality monitoring data management system to compile and track performance at team and individual level.
· Monitors email customer contacts.
· Participates in customer and client listening programs to identify customer needs and expectations.
· Provides actionable data to various internal support groups as needed.
· Coordinates and facilitates call calibration sessions for call center staff.
How to ApplyThose interested and meet requirements can mail us your resumes stating the position applied for in the subject field to "firstname.lastname@example.org" Or chat us with WhatsApp through 0712445447. Contact 0114389808 for more details. Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/jobs4u.lk for instant job updates and live chat assistance Connect with us on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/pub/jobs4u-career-services/30/771/844 No.11 1/1, Haig Road, Colombo-4
172 total views, 1 today