Full-Time QC Officer
We are on the look-out for a competent ‘QC Officer’ for our client company.
· Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry or a related field from a reputed University.
· Certification in Quality Assurance specialization will be an added advantage.
Areas of responsibility include but not limited to:
· Approves incoming materials by confirming specifications and rejecting and returning unacceptable materials.
· Conduct quality control tests of materials or finished products.
· Maintain laboratory instruments to ensure proper working order and troubleshoot malfunctions when needed.
· Prepare compounds or solutions for products or testing.
· Approves in-process production by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; communicating required adjustments to production supervisor.
· Approves finished products by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; returning products for re-work; confirming re-work.
· Documents inspection results by completing reports and logs; summarizing re-work and waste; inputting data into quality database.
· Keeps measurement equipment operating by following operating instructions; calling for repairs.
· Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
· Evaluate laboratory safety procedures to ensure compliance with standards or to make improvements as needed.
· Compile and analyze test information to determine process or equipment operating efficiency or to diagnose malfunctions.
· Develop, improve, or customize products, equipment, formulas, processes, or analytical methods.
– Salary is Negotiable
How to ApplyIf you are the one we are looking for, kindly forward your resume along with a recent PP size photograph enclosed in your CV in word format. MARITIME PLACEMENTS LTD. NO. 10, DAVIDSON ROAD, COLOMBO 4 E-MAIL : firstname.lastname@example.org (indicate ‘QC Officer’ in the subject box of your e-mail)
200 total views, 2 today