Full-Time Project Manager
We are on the lookout for a Project Manager for our well reputed Australian based client company in Colombo.
As a key leadership role, reporting to the CEO, the Software Development Manager is accountable for managing and coordinating resources and processes to deliver software releases of company products, while participating in defining the strategy for the product development team by driving initiatives that deliver on the company vision.
• Work together with the Product Owner to plan and execute projects, ensure that
teams have appropriate product and technical specifications, direction, and
resources to deliver products effectively by establishing realistic estimates for
timelines while ensuring that projects remain on target to meet deadlines.
• Work closely with the Product Owner, Sales & Marketing, and Business Analysts, for
understanding the system’s functional and non-functional requirements.
• Collaborate with the Product Management in defining the Product Vision.
• Demonstrate leadership abilities to our clients with the deployment of software
upgrades, enhancements and fixes that are coordinated based on release
• Provide a software development plan that meets the future needs of our clients
and markets, based on the state-of-the-art technologies.
• Evolve the existing software system applications and architecture in various areas
• Coordinate release and sprint planning.
• Conduct daily scrum meetings.
• Help developers resolve both technical problems as well as human resources
• Monitor individual employees’ performance.
• Provide leadership and guidance to coach, motivate, and lead team members
to their optimum performance levels and career development.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT or related field.
• Minimum of 3 years of management/ leadership experience in a software
• Must have at least 3 years’ experience working through the design, development,
release cycle, and delivering software products to market.
• A record of successful delivery of software applications as an individual, team
leader and/or development manager.
• Strong understanding of the software development cycle
• Strong leadership, project management skills, time management, and problem
• Experience with managing the development of cloud-based applications.
• Experience in Tableau, Alteryx and Power BI.
• Relevant experience with web services and REST.
• Understanding of relational databases (MSSQL, MySQL).
• Knowledge of R, Python, D3.js will be an added advantage.
• Willingness to dive into software environments and technical issues.
• Experience with Scrum methodology and Agile practices.
• Excellent communication skills in English and other local languages with strong analytical and numerical skills.
• Ability to successfully work under tight project deadlines
How to ApplyIf you are the one looking for, kindly forward your resume in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org (Indicate “Project Manager” in the subject box of your e-mail).
255 total views, 1 today