Full-Time Production Manager – Kurunegala
Job factory is a Talent Search Engine facilitating candidates to maintain their profiles in a database. Creating your profile in our system will make you visible to thousands of vacancies across the world.
Our client is a manufacturing company and the factory located in Kurunegala District.
- Ensuring that products are manufactured correctly, cost effectively and delivered on time in accordance to customer build specification, quality & product requirements
- Managing the purchasing functions in liaison with group purchasing department
- Managing inventory functions, stock controls etc.
- Manage and evaluate machine resources to ensure productivity and minimal downtime
- Strive to reduce expenses and increase productivity across all product lines
- Set ambitious production goals and communicate them to key personal
- Establish workflow policies that enhance speed and efficiency without compromising product safety or integrity
To be successful you will need to possess:
- B.Sc Engineering or equivalent qualifications related with manufacturing/production industry
- Minimum 10 years hands on experience with 5 years’ experience in a similar capacity
- Experience in industrial manufacturing will be an added advantage
- Excellent communication skills in English- Oral and Written
- Proven customer service, project management and analytical skills
How to ApplyThe ideal candidate can look forward to a rewarding career with a clear path towards personal and professional success coupled with advanced training opportunities and an attractive remuneration package. Applicants are advised to apply on-line or send their CVs to email@example.com or log on to www.jobfactory.lk for more details.
324 total views, 1 today