This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
10 Jun 2016

Full-Time Process Associate (Data Entry)

Jobs4u – Posted by Lanka Jobs Colombo, Western Province, Sri Lanka

Job Description

Rate this post

Our client is a 150 years old US based global integrated communications solutions provider, with over 60,000 employees spread across 600 offices in 40 countries. Their outsourcing services leveraging deep industry and outsourcing knowledge.

Their majority (80%) of employees are currently involved in financial services offerings with the other 20% assigned to the company’s so-called “legacy” services or transactions processing offering. Both of which, together, encompassing the totality of the local operations’ contribution to the group’s US- and UK- based clients.

Qualifications and experience

  • Well versed knowledge of MS office & Excel
  • Successfully completed A/L in commerce Stream
  • Any accounting or finance qualifications will be an added advantage (not must)

Job Role

  • Maintain knowledge on all information and resolve all issues in transactions and perform correction where require.
  • Manage everyday work activities and informed supervisor appropriately.
  • Administer and collect all data on processes and identify data points to improve all processes.
  • Documents all transactions on an everyday basis and collate metrics from various associates and prepare appropriate reports.
  • Monitor all data entry operations and ensure compliance to timeframe.
  • Ensure and maintain effective professional relationships with staff.
  • Perform quality check assessment on all processes of various associates.
  • Coordinate with team members and ensure achievement of all team objectives and goals.

Personal Attributes and skills

  • English Knowledge
  • Excellent team player
  • Excellent interpersonal skills

You will get

  • Competitive rewards on performance basis
  • Continuous learning environment
  • Fast-track programs that propel career development
  • Exposure to worldwide best practices
  • World-class infrastructure
  • Engaging work-life balance programs and event

How to Apply

Those interested and meet requirements can mail us your resumes stating the position      applied for in the subject field to "jobs@jobs4u.lk" Or chat us with WhatsApp through 0712445447 for more details. Like us on Facebookhttps://www.facebook.com/jobs4u.lk for instant job updates and live chat assistance Connect with us on LinkedIn  https://www.linkedin.com/pub/jobs4u-career-services/30/771/844   No 11 1/1 Haig Road, Colombo 04

Job Categories: Accounting/Auditing/Finance. Job Types: Full-Time.

255 total views, 2 today

Apply for this Job