Full-Time POST OF OPERATIONS MANAGER
We provide human resources solutions. Our main focus is recruitment and headhunting. The clients range from multinationals to leading Sri Lankan based companies. They are seeking service of individuals in diverse disciplines.
- Passed G. C. E. A/ L examination
- Minimum 10 year experience in similar field with knowledge of vessel planning and related operational background /knowledge including cargo operations procedure at post of Colombo.
- Should able to work long hours and attend to vessel operation work at port day/night any given time.
- Should be below 45 years.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Good knowledge of MS Office package.
- Good knowledge of handling DG and RF cargo.
- Overseas experience would be added advantage.
- Experience in Logistics and Equipment controlling would be added advantage.
- Ability to interact effectively with employees at all organizational levels.
Salary is negotiable and will commensurate with qualifications and experience. Attractive packages and benefits will be offered to the right candidates.
How to ApplySmart Quest (PVT) Ltd No: 16/1,Maurice Palace, Colombo 05, Sri Lanka. Tele : +94 112 595949 E-mail : email@example.com
348 total views, 1 today